We are Licensed, Certified and Insured Professionals whose goal is to provide you with special solutions for your body and mind through Wellness, Health and Fitness programs. We provide our clients with a variety of benefits that make them live fulfilling, healthy and active lives. All the programs are customized and personalized to all your special needs. Contact Us for more information.
Michal Bak is Health/Fitness Specialist that is certified by major fitness agencies: American College of Sport Medicine (ACSM) and National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM) from which he holds other specializations. He is also Certified Massage Therapist by National Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB). He is licensed Massage Therapist by Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations (IDFPR). He has years of experience in massage therapy and fitness training. In 2009, Michal Bak has graduated from Lindenwood University, Missouri with a Bachelor of Science in Sports and Wellness. In addition in 2011 he completed an advanced study at the European School of Massage Therapy in Illinois.
- - NAIA Track & Field 2007 Outdoor Runner–Up National Champions – USA
- - NAIA Track & Field 2006 Indoor National Champions – USA
- - Illinois High School Track & Field 300 meter hurdles state qualifier – USA 2003
- - Illinois High School Track & Field 800 meter state qualifier – USA 2004
- - Nation Top-Ten 400 meters hurdler in age category under 17 years old – Poland 2002